Purchasing a Parking Permit
UWF vehicle registration and permit purchases may be made online only. Permits are not sold through the Cashier's Office.
Log in to MyUWF to purchase a permit
Parking and Transportation Services is responsible for vehicle registration and permit distribution. To purchase a parking permit, visit MyUWF and type "Parking Transaction Portal" into the search field. Open the app, use the "UWF Login" button then enter your UWF username and password. Select "Get Permits" from the menu and follow the prompts. Payment may be made with a debit/credit card (2.75% convenience fee) or an E-check (no convenience fee). You may choose to have your permit mailed or picked up at Bldg. 20W, Room 151. Visit purchasing a parking permit (link) in Confluence for step-by-step instructions.
Yearly 2021-2022 permit prices are listed below. They will be available for purchase after the first week in August. Semester permits may be purchased at 1/2 the yearly rate for all permits except Reserved/Administrative. Prices below include Florida State sales tax.
- Reserved (purple) / Administrative (blue and green) – $363.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Faculty and Staff (yellow) – $145.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Resident (blue for northside or black for village apartments) – $145.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Commuter (green) – $114.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Motorcycle (brown) – $73.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
Hang tags must be hung from the rearview mirror so that they are visible. Placing the hangtag on the dash or console will be considered improper display. Hang tags are transferable to another vehicle owned by the same individual. However, no permit is transferable to another individual.
Motorcycles must affix decal to the left front fork.
Replacement permits: Contact Parking and Transportation Service at 850.857.6023 to make arrangements for a replacement order to be set up online and to remove your old permit number from circulation. Replacement permits are available for a fee ($10 hang tags) in the following circumstances only:
- When a registered vehicle is no longer being used on campus and/or is replaced with a different vehicle. (Proof of UWF registration for the current semester is required.)
- When the permit of a registered vehicle is lost, stolen, or defaced. (Proof of an appropriate complaint that has been filed with the Police and proof of UWF registration for the current semester is required.)