Copy Service has multifunction devices on the main campus, Fort Walton Beach, and downtown Pensacola.
UWF copiers are convenient and cost efficient
UWF Copy Services provides departmental and student copiers to the UWF campus and its affiliates. Almost all of the devices on campus are networked and have Postscript capabilities so that print jobs can be sent from any computer, MAC, or PC. There are 18 color and 72 black/white devices on the main campus and in various UWF locations.
A cost-per-copy approach allows UWF to have a centralized copy program with one vendor and standardized costs for features. By pooling all the copiers on campus, we are able to use UWF's combined buying power for lower costs. This program eliminates the need to invest budget dollars in equipment. By pooling the campus volumes, the cost-per-copy approach also eliminates individual monthly minimum charges, users pay for only the copies they make. We have pulled together a standardized set of features so every department, regardless of their budget and copy/print volume, can benefit.
- All devices scan to color and black/white and some print/copy in color.
- Our contracted vendor, CPC Office Technologies (CPC Tek), provides a service technician who is dedicated to UWF and on campus Monday through Friday.
- Most devices are equipped with a stapling unit (finisher) and a convenience stapler on the front of the device.
- UWF has flexibility. Machines can be moved, exchanged or added as needs change.
- Every department benefits from the latest in office technologies.
- Monthly charges are automated via PaperCut cost accounting software. Use can be easily tracked for accountability and monthly billings reconciled.
- UWF Copy Service provides all paper, toner, staples, and preventative maintenance for the multifunction devices in this program.
For step-by-step instructions, login to MyUWF, search for UWF Public Knowledge Base > copyserv > and visit Printing to a Campus Copier (Multifunction Device) web page or Copy/Scan Instructions for the MX264N Multifunction Device webpage.