Postal and Passport Services
UWF Postal and Passport Services operates a full-service U.S. Post Office in the University Commons (Bldg. 22).
All of the capabilities of a U.S. Post Office
ANNOUNCEMENT: U.S. Postal Service Announces Proposed Temporary Rate Adjustments for 2021 Peak Holiday Season - Visit this link to learn more about the temporary price increases for 2021.
Call it old fashioned, but what is a community without a post office? Examples of services available at UWF include: receiving and delivering business and personal mail, selling stamps, package wrapping assistance, parcel mailing, Priority Express (overnight) mail, certified, registered, and insured mail, USPS tracking, signature confirmation service, change of address cards. The UWF Postal Services has a Passport Acceptance Facility within as well.
Hours - Open Monday–Friday, 7:45am to 4pm
- Resident student mail is boxed by 10am Monday-Saturday.
- Mail is dispatched at 7:30am and 3:30pm on weekdays. The Post Office windows are not open on Saturdays, however package pick-up is available from 7:45-11:30am.
To pick up packages before the Commons opens at 10am on Saturdays, resident students may ring the buzzer for assistance at the loading dock in back of the building.
To pick up packages from 10am to 11:30am, just ring the buzzer located on wall in the Post Office lobby.
Mail box drop locations on the UWF campus
- UWF Post Office (in the Commons, building 22)
- In front of building 12
- In front of Village East
- In front of Village West
- Lot B (Water Tower Lot), in front of WUWF (building 88)
- Between the Library (building 32) and the College of Business (building 76A)
- In front of Pace Hall
- Between Heritage and Presidents Halls
- In front of Argo Hall
- In front of Martin Hall
Mailboxes are available to current resident students after signing up for campus housing. Students’ mail is placed in individually assigned mailboxes located in the Post Office in the Commons. See Postal Services for Resident Students.