Paying for Prints
Print costs vary by black and white or color ink and one or two-sided prints.
Three ways to pay for your prints
1. Use Your Nautilus Card - the easiest way!
- Deposit cash at the ADM (automatic deposit machine) in Building 32 on campus (no convenience fee)
- Deposit cash or check at the Commons Service Desk in Building 22 (no convenience fee)
- Make a deposit to your Nautilus Card via MyUWF with debit/credit card (convenience fee applies)
2. Place funds into your WEPA account (wepanow.com)
- Go to wepanow.com and login to your WEPA account using your UWF email address and ArgoNet password
- Select “Deposit Funds”
- Select deposit amount and click "Pay."
- Enter the required information and click “Submit”
AT A WEPA PRINT KIOSK
- Enter your UWF email address and ArgoNet password to login to your WEPA account or swipe your Nautilus Card
- Touch the icon next to the Logout icon.
- Select "Deposit Money."
- Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit ($5 minimum).
- Swipe your credit/debit card (surcharge applies)
- Enter the required information to complete the transaction.
3. Use a credit/debit card at a kiosk (surcharge applies)
4. Prices per 8.5 x 11 print
- Single-side black and white, $.12
- Single-side color, $.52
- Two-sided black and white, $.19
- Two-sided color, $.83