Paying for Prints
Print costs vary by black and white or color ink and one or two-sided prints.
One way to pay; four ways to deposit
There is 1 way to pay for uPrint purchases, use your Nautilus Card ARGObucks (declining balance account).
There are 4 ways to make deposits to your Nautilus Card ARGObucks (declining balance account).
1. Deposit funds via the TouchNet 360u app (convenience fee applies)
a. Sign into the TouchNet 360u app with your ArgoNet credentials.
b. Touch the "wallet" at the bottom of the screen.
c. Touch the "General" account (ARGObucks).
d. Touch the "Add Funds" button.
e. You are now at the Online Deposit area.
2. Deposit funds at the Commons Service Desk (Building 22) with cash or check (no convenience fee)
3. Deposit funds at the Automatic Deposit Machine (Building 32) with cash (no convenience fee)
4. Deposit funds online via debit/credit card (convenience fee applies)
a. Log in to MyUWF (my.uwf.edu).
b. Click on "Meal Plans and Nautilus Card Deposits" app.
c. Sign In.
d. Click on "Add Cash" at the top of the page.
2. Go to the three bars at top right corner of App
4. Click Yes to unregister Device
5. Delete TouchNet OneCard App.