Mandatory and Voluntary Meal and Block Plans are available for UWF students living on and off campus
MEAL PLANS Fall 2020
NEW MEAL PLAN OPTION FOR FALL 2020: The University of West Florida and UWF Dining Services want to provide you with flexible meal plan options during this Fall semester. Students who are in the mandatory and voluntary meal plans groups can both opt to purchase a 175 Block Meal Plan + $300 Dining Dollars for $1,900 only available during the Fall semester. You will be able to use these meal swipes at any time, and they can be used for you, friends, and family.*
*Due to Covid-19 this special meal plan is only available for the Fall 2020 semester. This meal plan will NOT be available for purchase in Spring 2021.
Meal plan swipes expire at the end of each semester. Dining Dollars may be used at any campus dining location and roll over from fall to spring to summer semester and expire at the end of the summer term.
Mandatory Meal Plan Options
All First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Students living in University Housing are required to participate in the mandatory meal plan their first two semesters on campus. FTIC students may choose either the Argo 12, Argo 15, Argo Unlimited or the Argo Unlimited Plus Meal Plan option during Housing sign-up. This requirement can apply to some Transfer Students.
*Note: A student’s status as FTIC is not the same as a classification indicating academic progress. Inquiries regarding the FTIC status should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 850.474.2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The second semester you will be issued the same meal that you began the first semester with if you are a mandatory meal plan student.
Mandatory Meal Plans for FTIC resident students living on campus include the following:
- Argo 12 - meals per week + $300 Dining Dollars $ 1,970
- Argo 15 - meals per week + $300 Dining Dollars $ 2,109
- Argo Unlimited - unlimited meals per week with $0 Dining Dollars $ 2,239*
- Argo Unlimited Plus - unlimited meals per week with $300 Dining Dollars $ 2,463*
* Argo Unlimited and Argo Unlimited Plus do not include guest swipes or to-go meals.
Voluntary Meal Plan Options
Voluntary Meal Plan options available to all students as well as the Argo 12, 15, and Unlimited plans above include the following:
- Block 25 - meals per semester + $50 Dining Dollars $ 271
- Block 50 - meals per semester + $100 Dining Dollars $ 536
- Block 100 - meals per semester + $100 Dining Dollars $ 951
If the mandatory meal plan is not required but you would like to purchase a meal plan, you may voluntarily purchase the meal/block plan of your choice online via MyUWF.
1. Log in to MyUWF
2. Search for “Meal Plan Purchases & Nautilus Card Deposits” app.
3. Make a deposit to your Nautilus Card in the amount of the Meal Plan you wish to purchase (Cards accepted: MC, VISA, and Discover; Convenience fee of 2.5% incurred). E-Checks are also accepted ($1.49 transaction fee applies).
4. Purchase your Meal Plan using your Nautilus Card.
Meal Plan Selection/Guidelines
- All students will be allowed to make changes to their meal plans through the first two weeks after the start of classes or after they purchase the plan, whichever is later.
- Voluntary meal plans must be paid before the meal plan will be issued. If you wish to purchase a meal plan using excess Financial Aid funds, please complete the Request for Voluntary Meal Plan via Excess Financial Aid form via MyUWF > Voluntary Meal Plan.
- If meal plans are suspended for non-payment, no credit will be given for meals missed during the suspension.
Meal Periods: There are three meal periods per day Monday through Friday and two meal periods per day Saturday and Sunday. You may use one meal off of your meal plan during each meal period. Meal periods do not apply to block plan holders or the Argo Unlimited Meal Plans. If you want to come back to the Nautilus Market more than once in a given meal period, you may use your Dining Dollars, funds in your Nautilus Card declining balance account, cash, or debit/credit card to pay for the second visit.
To-go in the Nautilus Market: To-go options are provided, free of charge with a meal plan (excluding the Argo Unlimited meal plans).
Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs, such as Celiac Disease, please contact the Director of Dining Services to discuss the dining options available to accommodate your needs.