This page guides you through our RecWell App, frequently asked questions and how to create an account on our registration website for Intramural Sports, Sport Clubs and Group Fitness.
Recreation and Wellness has an app!
With the UWF RECWELL App, you can find the hours of operation, request to be contacted, and see exciting news about upcoming intramural sports leagues and Outdoor Adventures! This app also allows you to enter the facility using a barcode as a contactless entry. Allow push notifications to get breaking news on facility closures, special events or new offerings!
First-time online registration for Intramural Sports, Group Fitness Classes and Sport Clubs
- Visit uwf.edu/imleagues and click create account.
- UWF members will then select Member Registration and community members will select Guest Registration.
- Once you enter your information and submit the form that comes up, UWF members will be redirected to your IMLeagues homepage. Community members will have to verify their email first.
- On the IMLeagues page in the top left-hand corner, click on Intramural Sports, Group Fitness or Sport Clubs* to view a list of current offerings, then sign up for your favorite sports/classes!
*If you’re signing up for a sport club in IMLeagues, make sure you email that club’s president/captain to notify them of your interest in joining. Joining a Sport Club through IMLeagues does not automatically make you a member.
How-to create an IMleagues account video
Frequently Asked Questions
UWF Students, Faculty, and Staff have FREE access with a current Nautilus Card or with the RecWell app.
More information: HLS Facility Memberships
- HLS members may sponsor two (2) guests over the age of 16 per visit.
- Guests over 16 must have an ID.
- Guests 16 or younger must be accompanied by an adult and cannot use the upper or lower fitness centers, or group fitness classes.
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Customer Service Desk for $8.00 per day.
- The sponsoring member must accompany his/her guest at all times and is responsible for the guest's actions.
- The guest may leave the facility at any time without the sponsoring member.
- The sponsoring member may not leave the HLS Facility without the guest.
- Patrons must wear proper work-out attire.
- Every user must wear a shirt, shorts/pants, and shoes at all times.
- Jeans and cut-off shorts are not permitted.
- Shoes must be protective, closed-toe athletic shoes.
- No sandals, clogs, or boots.
The HLS Facility Hours of Operation page has the operating hours listed.
The Aquatic Center Hours and Guest Information page will display the pool's current hours.
Plastic water bottles are fine, but to keep our facility looking as clean as possible we ask that all patrons please consume any food and beverage items before coming downstairs to workout.
Getting started is easy! Just let a Fitness Center Monitor know you're ready to register for one of our many incentive programs, and they will assist you in registering on a tablet. You will then sign-in and track your progress via a tablet with each visit. Details for tracking progress can be different depending on the incentive program.
**Incentive programs are available to HLS Facility members only.
- Current fee paying students, faculty and staff can participate in Intramural Sports.
- You can register your team to play on IMLeagues.
- If you don't have a team, register as a free agent on IMLeagues.
- You must sign in with the Competitive Sports Supervisor before your game time with a government issued ID.
- There are directions to help you create your account for IMLeagues on our Online Registration Instructions.
- You can also find our semester schedule online.
- Contact us for more information: 850.474.2539 or email@example.com
- Current fee paying students, faculty and staff can participate in Sport Clubs. Faculty and staff can compete for the Club if the Club's constitution and governing body allows them to do so.
- You must register on IMLeagues in order to practice or play with a Sport Club.
- Sport Clubs are student ran and you can find out more information about each club at our Sport Club website.
- If you are interested in creating a new sport club, please review the Starting a Sport Club website and set up a time to meet with the Competitive Sports Office.
- Contact us for more information: 850.474.2521 or firstname.lastname@example.org