Recreation and Wellness manages two field spaces called University Park and Rec Plex North.
Rec Plex North
Rec Plex North measures 460 ft by 225 ft and includes a Gazebo.
University Park Field
University Park Field measures 584 ft by 363 ft.
- Scheduled activities take precedence.
- Motor vehicles are prohibited.
- Tobacco and alcohol of any kind on the fields are prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited.
- As a university patron, you will be expected to abide by all university policies.
- The University of West Florida is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any recreational sports activity.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in the termination of facility use with no fee refund.
Assumption of Risk
Individuals who participate in recreational sports will be doing so at their own risk. Participation in any recreational sports activity is voluntary. The University of West Florida is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any recreational sports activity.
University Park Field is located directly across from the Aquatic Center and Pen Air Field off of Campus Drive on the Southwest corner of campus.
Rec Plex North is located directly across from Martin Hall and the UWF Police Station off of Campus Drive.