Online Registration Instructions
In order to register for any Intramural Sport, Sport Club or Group Fitness class, you must first create an account on IMLeagues. The instructions listed below will walk you through setting up your IMLeagues account.
First-time online registration for Intramural Sports, Group Fitness Classes and Sport Clubs
- Visit uwf.edu/imleagues and click create account.
- UWF members will then select Member Registration and community members will select Guest Registration.
- Once you enter your information and submit the form that comes up, UWF members will be redirected to your IMLeagues homepage. Community members will have to verify their email first.
- On the IMLeagues page in the top left-hand corner, click on Intramural Sports, Group Fitness or Sport Clubs* to view a list of current offerings, then sign up for your favorite sports/classes!
*If you’re signing up for a sport club in IMLeagues, make sure you email that club’s president/captain to notify them of your interest in joining. Joining a Sport Club through IMLeagues does not automatically make you a member.
Sign Up For An Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues account. Make sure Intramural Sports is selected in the top-right of the page.
- The current sports will be displayed with an open or closed tag.* Click on the open sport you wish to join. You will be redirected to the sport's page with the sport's description and a list of the active leagues.
- Either choose the league you'd like to play in or if there are multiple divisions to choose from, select division/time slot you’d like to play in.
- Create or join a team, or join a sport as a free agent.
*If you are interested in a closed sport (i.e. the sport is in its off-season), make sure you look at their registration dates so you know when you can sign up.
You Can Join the Sport One of Three Ways
- Create a team (For team captains):
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If interested participants have already registered on IMLeagues, search for their name and invite them.
- If interested participants haven’t already registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team:
- To the left of each team listed, there is a Join Team button. Select that button to request to join a team.
- Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.