Multipurpose Space (Reservable)
The library Multipurpose Space, room 215, is located on the 2nd floor of the John C. Pace Library.
The library Multipurpose Space contains:
- Seating for 48 with layout flexibility via fully mobile tables and chairs.
- Instructor lectern with a microphone.
- A Smart Podium interactive pen display is located on the top of the lectern and is the primary display for the presenter. The presenter can use digital ink on this display to create on-screen notes, annotate documents, etc.
- In-room "voice lift" microphone/speaker system.
- Six 86" touchscreen displays surround the room.
- Each display is connected to a local computer permitting up to 6 groups to work independently. The video system is fully bi-directional which allows for various video routing opportunities.
- Ceiling-mounted camera with pan/tilt/zoom capabilities.
Request The Multipurpose Space
To request the library multipurpose space, fill out the form below.
Please note that all the furniture in this space is designed to be easily movable to suit many different use cases. Please schedule extra time before your event so you can reconfigure the space as needed.