Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services
Interlibrary Loan provides free access to materials not owned by the UWF libraries, designated lost in our catalog, or not in a format you prefer. Document delivery (Scan & Deliver) provides electronic chapters of UWF-owned print books or scanned articles from our print journal collection.
Three Ways You Can Get Materials
1) Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
Login to ILLiad to request articles, books, DVDs, and more from libraries around the world. The first time you log-in, you will be asked to register.
Quick tip: Use the Request from Interlibrary Loan link in our databases to request, and it will fill out the information for you.
For potentially faster delivery of print books, try UBorrow from Florida colleges and universities. When searching OneSearch, select the Statewide Catalog in the drop-down menu to browse materials within the state. For materials that are eligible, you will use the UBorrow form under “How to Get It” to request the item.
3) Scan & Deliver: Electronic Chapters of UWF Library Books
Only need a chapter from a UWF Library-owned book? Fill out a Book Chapter request in your ILLiad account, and we will scan it for you!
You will receive an email notice once the resources are available. If you have not heard from us in a week, check your SPAM mail and/or contact us.
Articles & Chapters
- Electronically delivered to your interlibrary loan account and may be downloaded for 30 days. You will receive an email when available.
Books & DVDs
- You will receive an email when ready for pick-up.
- Pick up physical items at the Reference Desk at the Main Library or at the Service Desk at the FWB Library (faculty may request campus delivery).
- Loan periods are designated by the lending library.
- Request renewals from your interlibrary loan account prior to the due date.
- We will mail books to your address if you designate your status as a distance learner (reside over 50 miles from the main or FWB campus) on the interlibrary loan, intercampus, or UBorrow form.
- If a book is held by UWF Libraries, but at a branch or location that is not your home library, place an intercampus request.
- To request that a UWF-owned print book be pulled for you for pick-up, click “Request It” in the library catalog.