The following (pdf) forms are used by the Office of the Registrar and are listed by category, then by form title, in alphabetical order. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the form below, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 850.474.2244 or

For Students

Below is a list of all the sections Office of the Registrar forms fall under.  Click the link to take you to that section.

International Exchange Program
Transfer Students

Appeal Forms


Grade Forms

Graduation Forms

(Graduation Forms - Available in the Office of the Registrar)

International Exchange Program Forms

Major/Minor Form

  • Change of Major/Minor (Current Undergraduates) - Only the new Program Academic Advisor can submit this electronic form on your behalf. Please see your Advisor for assistance. You should always discuss these changes with your current Advisor so they may offer additional important information that may affect your decision.
  • Program Code Listing for Academic Advisors (majors/minors)

Privacy Forms

As of January 2016, students have the capability to update their privacy settings and release of student information through MyUWF. Please see Using the Contact and Privacy Info Wizard.

Registration Forms

Residency Forms

Transfer Student Forms

  • AA Forgiveness (.pdf) - Submitted to Undergraduate Admissions: For students earning their AA degree at a Florida public institution prior to their first term of enrollment and attendance at UWF.

Transcript Request Form

  • Log-in to MyUWF to order transcripts, search and select the "Transcript Request" app.

Other Forms