International Student Exchange
International Student Exchange is a program that allows students to study for up to one calendar year at another college or university.
Expand your Horizons with UWF
Have you ever thought about spending a semester away from home? Would you like to investigate new areas of study? International Student Exchange is a program that gives students the opportunity to broaden personal perspectives, gain exposure to new cultures, and explore new curricula. Whether you are a UWF student who is interested in a study abroad program or an incoming student from one of UWF’s exchange partner institutions; it is our sincere pleasure to work with you toward accomplishing your academic goals. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Interested in coming to UWF?
Students must create a Dynamic Forms account before accessing the Non-degree application below. Please see Completing the Incoming International Exchange Application (for students) for instructions.
The University of West Florida uses the Credit Hour academic credit system. See the table below for a breakdown of academic credit ratio between ECTS and CATS:
|Credit System||Ratio to Credit Hours|
|Semester Credit Hours||1:1|
Interested in going from UWF to another school?
- International Exchange Participation Request required for all participants
- International Student Exchange Advising Agreement required for participants paying tuition to UWF
- Study Abroad Enrollment Authorization Form required for participants paying tuition to host school (non-Florida University or College)
- Transient Student Form (via floridashines.org) required for participants paying tuition to host school (Florida public University or College)
- Enrollment Certification for Study Abroad Participants required for all participants
- Study Abroad Information
- Courses, Grades, and Credit Information for Study Abroad