The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships helps Argonauts with grants, scholarships and loans available to help them complete their UWF degree program affordably.
More than $3.7 Billion Unclaimed Nationally
UWF Still Awarding Financial Aid for 2021-2022
We are still awarding aid to current students for this academic year. More than $3.7 billion in aid has been left unclaimed nationally this academic year alone. Complete the FAFSA today to see if you qualify; select the 2021-2022 aid year for immediate consideration.
Distribution will continue while funds remain for the 2021-2022 academic year. Some students could qualify for cash in hand for educational expenses dating back to Fall 2021.
You must select the 2021-2022 FAFSA for immediate consideration for this year (the form's default year is 2022-2023).
Complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA as well if you are continuing at UWF in Fall 2022.
Why You Should Complete the FAFSA
Complete the FAFSA for each year you attend UWF to be considered for:
- Financial aid for educational expenses including and beyond tuition, such as supplies and transportation.
- Tuition coverage through our Argo 30 Guarantee (Florida-resident new students).
- Scholarships that may require the FAFSA.
UWF's FAFSA code: 003955.
Did you Know?
- Nearly 70 percent of UWF students utilize financial aid.
- UWF awarded $110M+ in grants, scholarships and loans (2020-2021).
Argo Central has a drop box conveniently located at the front entrance to Building 18-Hopkins Hall. Please feel free to place your Admissions, Financial Aid and Registrar documents in this box. Do not leave cash or check. If you need to drop off a payment, you will do so at the Cashier's Office, Building 20E.