The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships helps Argonauts with grants, scholarships and loans available to help them complete their UWF degree program affordably.
Start with the FAFSA
Students continuing to attend UWF for Fall 2022 can still complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
For students starting Summer 2023, complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA and all requirements as soon as possible.
For students starting Fall 2023, complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA by the designated priority date for the strongest aid consideration:
- Incoming freshmen: Feb. 15.
- Incoming transfers: April 1.
Starting a different term? Follow our Steps to Apply.
Why You Should Complete the FAFSA
Complete the FAFSA for each year you attend UWF to be considered for:
- Financial aid for educational expenses including and beyond tuition, such as supplies and transportation.
- Tuition coverage through our Argo 30 Guarantee (Florida-resident new students).
- Scholarships that may require the FAFSA.
UWF's FAFSA code: 003955.
Did you Know?
- Nearly 70 percent of UWF students utilize financial aid.
- UWF awarded $110M+ in grants, scholarships and loans (2020-2021).
Argo Central has a drop box conveniently located at the front entrance to Building 18-Hopkins Hall. Please feel free to place your Admissions, Financial Aid and Registrar documents in this box. Do not leave cash or check. If you need to drop off a payment, you will do so at the Cashier's Office, Building 20E.