Aid Notification and Review
When and how to review your financial aid package.
Financial Aid Package Notification Time Frames
- Incoming Freshmen: Early March before the aid year begins.
- New Transfer: Late April before the aid year begins
- All Other Students: For the upcoming aid year, shortly after the conclusion of spring semester for the current aid year.
Once the time frames specified above have passed, all students should expect a Financial Aid Package notification one to two weeks after completing all requirements.
Review Your Financial Aid Package
- Search and select Financial Aid in your MyUWF.
- Select Award.
- Select Award for Aid Year.
- Select the Aid Year from the drop-down list. (e.g., 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 Aid Year).
- Select the Terms and Conditions tab, and read carefully before accepting.
- Select the Accept Award Offer tab.
- Now you will see your current financial aid awards. To accept or decline your aid, locate the drop down menu next to each award type (Scholarships, grants and/or Loans) and make your decision.
- You may accept all or a portion of the subsidized or unsubsidized loans offered.
- Select Submit Decision.
Reminder: If you are a first-time loan borrower at UWF, please review your outstanding requirements to ensure you have completed Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note. Do this by scrolling down below the awards to view any additional steps required. You will also locate the pending requirements in the Eligibility section of your financial aid app. Pending items WILL prevent our office from releasing any of your financial aid.