Traveling while employed by UWF is subject to University, State, and federal guidelines. This page is designed to help you navigate the process. To ensure adequate time for the required reviews, employees should initiate the steps below at least six weeks before the planned travel and prior to finalizing any travel reservations.
Steps to Preparing for UWF Travel
Start with the Employee Travel Guidance page for all domestic or international travel, regardless of whether it is funded by the university.
Additional Travel Links
- Concur Travel and Expense Confluence page
- International Travel General Inquiry - Submit your questions about the international travel process here.
- Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State - As an important step in preparing for travel abroad, check the Department of State website for your destination. You may stay connected to the quickly changing international situation by enrolling in alerts.
- Staying Healthy During Your Travels
- International Affairs - For assistance with travel insurance, travel logistics and safety protocols.
- Please contact the University Travel Office if you have questions or need additional information.