Center for Cybersecurity
The UWF Center for Cybersecurity is the regional hub for cybersecurity education and research, including multidisciplinary programs and certificates, research opportunities, outreach activities, and industry partnerships.
UWF has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
UWF is the NSA/DHS Center of Academic Excellence Regional Resource Center for Southeast
As the NSA/DHS Cybersecurity CAE Regional Resource Center for the Southeast, UWF provides leadership to advance cyber defense education among colleges and universities in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico and South Carolina.
GenCyber camps to return this summer to UWF
The UWF Center for Cybersecurity will host the only National Security Agency/National Science Foundation GenCyber summer camps in the state for high school students and middle and high school teachers on June 25-29 and July 9-13.
Center partners with Florida AST to enhance state's cybersecurity
The University of West Florida Center for Cybersecurity partnered with the Florida Agency for State Technology to provide cutting-edge cybersecurity education and training for state agency personnel and position Florida as a leader in cybersecurity resiliency and workforce development.
NSA partners with UWF to accelerate cybersecurity degree completion
Dr. Leonard Reinsfelder, Commandant, National Cryptologic School, NSA, and UWF President Martha D. Saunders announced on March 8 a partnership to accelerate completion of the undergraduate cybersecurity degree program for Joint Cyber Analysis Course graduates.
Seeking cybersecurity leaders to join our team
The UWF Center for Cybersecurity is hiring to meet its growing demand. Learn more about our job openings.
In the News
- April 17, 2018 | Business Facilities
- Cybersecurity Takes Center Stage
- April 3, 2018 | PNJ
- UWF Center for Cybersecurity to host GenCyber camps
- March 20, 2018 | PNJ| WEAR-TV| InWeekly| State Scoop| Capital Soup| UWF Newsroom
- UWF Center for Cybersecurity partners with the Florida AST to enhance Florida's cyber resiliency
UWF Center for Cybersecurity Blog
- March 28, 2018 08:00Super informative cybersecurity awareness training course launches partnership between Florida AST and UWF Center for Cybersecurity
- February 25, 2018 14:00Pine Forest High CyberPatriot team places fourth in national competition
- January 31, 2018 13:30Cybersecurity ambassadors share their expertise with K-12 students