We’re preparing the next generation of cybersecurity leaders with dynamic, interdisciplinary education and state-of-the-art training programs and facilities.
Developing the Next Generation of Cyber-Stars
UWF Cybersecurity scholars work comprehensively to detect critical vulnerabilities and defend organizations of all sizes against information security exploitation.
Become a cybersecurity expert with up-to-date, industry-aligned programs and hands-on experience at the University of West Florida. UWF offers multidisciplinary Cybersecurity degree programs and certificates at the undergraduate and graduate levels. UWF is a member of the National CyberWatch Center and provides interdisciplinary Cybersecurity programs and certificates crossing Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security Management, Computer Engineering, Security and Diplomacy and other areas. Scholarships are available to support students in Cybersecurity-related areas.
The University of West Florida (UWF) offers multiple undergraduate and graduate programs in the area of Cybersecurity. These programs are each designed to make the student a highly employable candidate in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Blended)
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity (Blended)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Face-to-Face)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies: Security and Diplomacy concentration (Face-to-Face)
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity (Online)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (Face-to-Face)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (Online)
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management area of emphasis (Online)
- Master of Arts in Political Science: Security and Diplomacy concentration (Synchronous Online)
- Ph.D. in Intelligent Systems and Robotics (Face-to-Face)
The University of West Florida also offers multiple undergraduate and graduate certificates in a variety of fields to best serve the needs of both students and the workforce.
- Certificate in Cybersecurity (Blended)
- Certificate in Intelligence Analysis (Online)
- Certificate in Information Security Management (Online)
Browse through our scholarship opportunities.
- NSF Cybercorps® Scholarship For Service / UWF Argo Cyber Emerging Scholars (ACES)
- Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP)
Accelerated Cybersecurity Degree Programs
Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC)
UWF and the National Security Agency have partnered to create accelerated degree completion pathways for Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC) graduates. JCAC trains active military personnel for cyber analysis roles. UWF will apply up to 30 credit hours toward a Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity for JCAC graduates. Once enrolled at UWF, students may earn an additional 3 credit hours and a UWF Certificate in Cybersecurity.
See the JCAC program flyer for more information.