Center for Cybersecurity
Innovative Education and Training
Cybersecurity is everyone’s business. Cybersecurity for All® will help you launch or advance your cybersecurity career, and re-skill, up-skill and earn industry certifications for evolving cybersecurity roles.
Secure Your Future and Organization
Cybersecurity for All® provides organizations with flexible training programs on cutting-edge topics to enhance cybersecurity readiness. Our courses provide up-to-date knowledge and hands-on skills using the Florida Cyber Range to enhance cybersecurity expertise for various cybersecurity work roles. All courses are mapped to cybersecurity work roles in the NIST NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
Review Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Approximately 93% of students who completed previous courses found the courses useful and would recommend them to others.
Partner with Us
Partner with the UWF Center for Cybersecurity to develop custom education and training solutions that are customizable
for your objectives, topics and schedule. Explore how Cybersecurity for All enhances cybersecurity research, instruction and training.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.474.3076 for additional information.
- Participants will earn UWF certificates of completion
- Participants who complete course sequences (e.g., Network Defense and Malware Analysis) will earn Advanced certificates
- Integrates best practices in education and hands-on skills training using the Florida Cyber Range
- Aligns with highly in-demand cybersecurity jobs and maps to work roles in the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Modular and customizable for various audiences including businesses, government agencies, military, veterans, teachers and students
- Facilitates pathways to cybersecurity careers and degree programs
- Participants will be connected with area employers
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Network Defense (complete all three levels for Advanced Network Defense Certificate)
- Risk Management
- Cloud Security Basics
- System Administration and Scripting
- CompTIA Security+
- Incident Response
- Malware Analysis (complete all three levels for Advanced Malware Analysis Certificate)
- Industrial Control Systems and SCADA Security
“Great course, hands-on exercises were extremely valuable.”
“Instructors were very knowledgeable and let us drive conversation so that they could create discussion about our experiences."
“The course makes you think, sometimes outside the box.”