Innovative Education and Training
Cybersecurity is everyone’s business. Cybersecurity for All® will help you launch or advance your cybersecurity career, and re-skill, up-skill and earn industry certifications for evolving cybersecurity roles.
Secure Your Future and Organization
Cybersecurity for All® provides organizations with flexible training programs on cutting-edge topics to enhance cybersecurity readiness. Our courses provide up-to-date knowledge and hands-on skills using the Florida Cyber Range to enhance cybersecurity expertise for various cybersecurity work roles. All courses are mapped to cybersecurity work roles in the NIST NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
Review Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Approximately 93% of students who completed previous courses found the courses useful and would recommend them to others.
Partner with Us
Partner with the UWF Center for Cybersecurity to develop custom education and training solutions that are customizable for your objectives, topics, and schedule. Explore how Cybersecurity for All enhances cybersecurity research, instruction, and training. If you would like a free consultation or learn more about our courses and training, please complete this form or contact us at email@example.com or 850.474.2999 for additional information.
Recognized by National CyberWatch Center as one of the top "Innovations in Cybersecurity Education"
The Cybersecurity for All® program has been recognized among the 2020 Innovations in Cybersecurity Education by National CyberWatch Center. The program's faculty team is pictured to the left. To learn more, read the National CyberWatch Center press release.
Innovative Approaches To Cybersecurity Careers
Center director, Dr. Eman El-Sheikh, appeared as a guest on the SecurityMetrics podcast to discuss the variety of career opportunities in cybersecurity, our Cybersecurity for All® program, and other innovative ways of developing competencies for cybersecurity work roles and enhancing diversity in the field.
- Participants will earn UWF certificates of completion
- Participants who complete course sequences (e.g., Network Defense and Malware Analysis) will earn Advanced certificates
- Integrates best practices in education and hands-on skills training using the Florida Cyber Range
- Aligns with highly in-demand cybersecurity jobs and maps to work roles in the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Modular and customizable for various audiences including businesses, government agencies, military, veterans, teachers and students
- Facilitates pathways to cybersecurity careers and degree programs
- Participants will be connected with area employers
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Network Defense (complete all three levels for Advanced Network Defense Certificate)
- Risk Management
- Cloud Security Basics
- System Administration and Scripting
- CompTIA Security+
- Incident Response
- Malware Analysis (complete all three levels for Advanced Malware Analysis Certificate)
- Industrial Control Systems and SCADA Security
Florida Cyber Range
The Florida Cyber Range is a state-of-the-art platform that provides advanced training and testing solutions for academic, government, military and industry use. The Florida Cyber Range is working to revolutionize cybersecurity education, training and operations within the state and position Florida to provide critical cybersecurity expertise for the nation.
Great course, hands-on exercises were extremely valuable.
Instructors were very knowledgeable and let us drive conversation so that they could create discussion about our experiences.
The course makes you think, sometimes outside the box.