Nurse Enlisted Commissioning Programs AECP MECP NECP
All active duty service members applying to UWF's nursing program in conjunction with a commissioning program application.
- UWF NCLEX Score: 97%
- BSN program tuition is less than $15,000
- Military Medical Facility within 100 miles of UWF campus: Yes
- Air Force ROTC on campus
- Army ROTC on campus
- Navy ROTC not on campus, however local NOSC provides Administrative Support
- Military Veterans Resource Center on Campus
- Language of Instruction: English
- Information Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must complete two applications, one to the University and one to the UWF Usha Kundu College of Health:
- First Application – apply to University: apply online to UWF by completing the online application (military applicants do not use CAS) and selecting the BSN degree program. Have your official transcripts (including JST) sent to email@example.com.
- The application fee is $30, creates student account and official degree audit/plan
- Applicants are accepted into the program in a pending status.
- Applicants will be able to continue completion of general education or prerequisite courses while in this phase of the program.
- Plan for 6 to 8 weeks to complete this process as it depends upon the receipt of all official transcripts
- Second Application – apply for formal acceptance to the UWF Usha Kundu College of Health Dr. D.W. McMillan BSN Nursing Program by submitting a supplemental application package. This is the program that contains the enlisted commissioning program seats.
- Submission Schedule
- Supplemental Application Package Instructions
- Supplemental Application Form
- Other Forms
- UWF BSN Program Eligibility Requirements
- BSN Prerequisite Courses
- The process of being formally accepted to the College of Health BSN program (Step 2 above) relies upon the information obtained in the process of being accepted into the University (Step 1 above). The University is not able to consider supplemental applications from applicants who fail to complete the Step 1 Admissions process prior to the end date to receive supplemental applications.
- Applicants whose supplemental applications are accepted will receive acceptance letters and degree plans for inclusion in their enlistment commissioning packages to the military service.
- The limited access portion of the program is accelerated in that it will complete in 4 full consecutive semesters (typically 16 months).
- To determine if and how courses already taken will transfer, please use the UWF Course Transfer Checker.
- For assistance obtaining Academic Advisor approved forms to assist military education center TA approval, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the other institution full name with course name and number, and the UWF course it is intended to transfer to.
- UWF Nursing Program
- UWF CLEP Exam and Course Equivalency policy
- Nursing BSN degree
- TEAS Exam Testing Center Locations
- Unofficial transfer evaluation tools
*The baccalaureate degree in nursing/master's degree in nursing at UWF is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).