Tuition & Funding
There are a number of funding opportunities available to eligible active duty military, veterans, and their families. The MVRC is here to provide support for a smooth transition throughout your time at UWF.
VA Education Benefits
You may be eligible for educational benefits through numerous GI Bill® programs.
- VA Chapter Benefits
- Steps to Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- VSOC Counselor
Military Tuition Assistance
Service members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible for the Tuition Assistance (TA) program.
- UWF TA Policy
- UWF TA, MyCAA and EDD Processing Policies
You may be eligible for a tuition waiver to help fund your education. Request must be submitted the first semester using benefits and will not be approved retroactively.
- Active Duty Out-of-State Waiver
- Purple Heart Waiver
- C.W. Bill Young Waiver
- Online Free Seat Program (FSW)
- Select STEM
Florida National Guard Education Duty for Dollars
The Florida National Guard EDD program provides tuition assistance to eligible Florida Guardsmen.
- EDD Information
- Florida National Guard Virtual Education Center
- UWF EDD Processing Policies
The MyCAA Scholarship is a workforce development program, funded entirely by the US Department of Defense (DOD), which provides tuition assistance to eligible military spouses.
- Education Duty for Dollars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply For the MyCAA Scholarship
A variety of scholarships are available to help veterans, military and family pay for education expenses.
- Brigadier General and Mrs. Michael L. Ferguson Scholarship
- Buzz and Larue Ambersley Scholarship
- Scholarships for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans
- Additional Scholarships