Student Veterans of America (SVA)
The goal of SVA is to foster positive social interactions among the student veterans of the University of West Florida and the community in which we reside in order to:
- Promote ideals that embody the traditions of the uniformed services of the United States
- Provide a forum for members to assemble for social interaction
- Keep informed on relevant matters
- Provide an instrument capable of assisting members whenever and however possible
- Encourage a high degree of professionalism from all members
- Provide a free flow of information and concerns affecting the student veteran community and the Student Veterans of America
Meetings are conducted on the 1st and 15th of each month at 7:00 pm
The SVA currently conducts bi-monthly meetings, monthly social events, semester fundraisers, and community service/advocacy initiatives.
For membership requirements and additional information, visit SVA's website.