Institutional Communications utilizes videography to further enhance and display the strategic priorities of the University.
Institutional Communications works to produce a limited number of high-quality, digital video projects that have the greatest potential to:
- Impact brand perception of the university
- Reach a large, external audience
- Help fundraising efforts
There are a variety of factors that we consider when evaluating campus community requests for videos, including but not limited to the intended use, target audiences and staff availability.
Institutional Communications will produce a limited number of videos each year that support University-level marketing priorities. Please note that Institutional Communications does not provide videography services for the following:
- Recordings of meetings, classes or lectures
- Recordings for student organizations
- Recordings of campus events with no specific news value or pre-determined marketing use
- Multi-camera, studio or live broadcast videotaping
- Assistance for showcasing videos in PowerPoint presentations
- Audio recording and duplication
- Video or DVD duplication
- Audio/videotape repair or restoration
- Access to professional video or audio equipment. (However, the John C. Pace Library on the UWF Pensacola campus also allows faculty, staff and students to check out video and audio equipment. For more information, please contact the library or visit http://uwf.edu/library/about/policies/equipment-loan-policies/.)
Video Services Resources
For more information and access to video resources, please visit our brand portal.
For additional assistance, please contact Institutional Communications at email@example.com.
Visitors Filming on Campus
If you are interested in filming on the University of West Florida campus for commercial purposes, please download our Guidelines & Process for Commercial Motion Picture, Videography or Photography of the UWF Campus Please note that all requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to beginning any activity.