Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Student Complaint Process | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

Student Complaint Process

Both UWF and the Kugelman Honors Program provide opportunities for students to communicate complaints, provide feedback, and request formal or informal dispute resolution. In most cases, student concerns about grades in any Honors course should be shared first with the faculty member who assigned the grade. The Honors Director may be consulted by faculty or students in any grade dispute. 
Formal Grievance Process
UWF also provides a formal grievance process that is detailed in the UWF Student Handbook.
Dean of Students Process
The UWF Dean of Students provides a formal pathway for sharing concerns that is available to all students.
Kugelman Honors Program Process
Concerns regarding Honors Program policies or operations should be communicated directly to the Honors Director and/or to the Vice President of Academic Engagement and Student Affairs.