Local Area Services and Additional Resources
Local Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment Centers
Local Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
Local Help Lines
- Victim Services Helpline: 850.433.7273
Local Report Lines
- Florida Abuse Hotline: 1.800.962.2873 (TDD 1.800.453.5145)
National Help Lines
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.8255
- The Trevor Project: 1.866.488.7386
- Trevor provides suicide prevention and crisis intervention to LGBTQ young people ages 13-24.
- Trevor Lifeline is available 24/7/365.
- Trevor Chat is available 7 days a week between 2-9 p.m. CST. Online only.
- TrevorText is available Monday-Friday between 2-9 p.m. CST. Text START to 678678.
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1.800.273.8255 and press 1
- The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring, Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential, 24/7 toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.
- Chat online.
- Text 838255.
- Support for deaf and heard of hearing: 1.800.799.4889
- LGBT National Help Center: 1.888.843.4564
- National youth, national, and national senior hotlines available as well as online peer-support chat and online talk groups.
- Trans Lifeline: 877.565.8860
- Their peer support hotline is run by and for trans people.
- Crisis Text Line: Text GULF to 741741
- Text from anywhere in the USA to connect with a trained Crisis Counselor
Additional Online Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association of Suicidology
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Autism Pensacola
- Autism Society
- The Bipolar Child
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Postpartum Support International (PSI)
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- Stop A Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center