Welcome to Student Health Services
Student Health Services is here to help you have a healthy semester. For appointments, call 850.474.2172, Option 1. For campus emergencies, call 850.474.2911.
COVID-19 Rapid Testing Information
UWF Student Health Services is now performing rapid COVID-19 testing.
- Appointments are required to receive the test. Appointments will be offered from 2–4 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- The testing will be conducted outside of the Student Wellness Center (Building 960). Access the site best through Parking Lot A.
- The test will be performed by a nurse, and you will receive your result within 15–20 minutes. You will not see a provider during this allotted time.
- For any additional testing other than COVID-19 students must make a separate appointment with a provider.
- Students must complete documentation prior to arriving for their appointment. This will be sent securely through DocuSign. If this is not completed before a student arrives for their appointment they will be rescheduled.
- All students must adhere to campus safety protocols including completing the Daily COVID-19 Return to Campus Pre-screening before arriving for appointment.
- At this time rapid COVID-19 testing is only being performed on students that have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
Student Health Services is offering telehealth services to current students. Telehealth appointments are available from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on weekdays. Appointments can be made online or by calling 850.474.2172.
- Telehealth services will be offered though Spruce Healthcare and can be accessed through your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Complete instructions will be provided when appointment is made.
- Unfortunately, there are some issues that cannot be handled by telehealth. This will be at the discretion of the provider. In those situations, for your health and safety, you may be directed to contact your primary care provider or visit an urgent-care center or emergency room for a face-to-face evaluation.
*Due to legal restrictions, students participating in Telehealth must be physically located within the state of Florida.
Immunizations: Students Not Online
All UWF students who are attending face-to-face classes or visiting a UWF location must create an account with Med+Proctor and submit the proper immunization InformationCreate an Account with Med+Proctor
Immunizations: Online Only Students
All UWF students who are in an online program, and will not be visiting a UWF location can waive their immunization requirements via the Immunization Status App in MyUWF.
Seasonal Flu Vaccine
Student Health Services now has the Seasonal Flu vaccine. It is available on a walk-in basis for students, faculty, and staff. The cost of the vaccine is $20.00. Students must have their UWF student ID, and faculty/staff must present their Nautilus card to receive services.
Make an Appointment
Need to see a provider? Call us today at 850.474.2172, Option 1. Same-day appointments are available but fill quickly. Have your student ID number ready in order to schedule an appointment.Services