Counseling and Psychological Services is here to help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
University of West Florida
Counseling and Psychological Services
11000 University Parkway
Building 960, Suite 200A
Pensacola, FL 32514
Directions to Counseling and Psychological Services
To get to our facility:
- Take Nine Mile Road or Davis Highway to University Parkway.
- Turn north on University Parkway and continue to the UWF campus entrance (the road will dead end and you will have to turn right or left).
- Turn left on Campus Drive and turn into the first parking lot entrance on the right; this lot leads to our building, 960. (Building 960)
- Please stop at the Visitors Center at the front of the parking lot to pick up a temporary parking permit and have them show you which parking spaces are available for guests.
- Parking Lots J and L are where students typically park for our center. This parking lot is located between the tennis courts and the Center for Fine and Performing Arts.
- We are located on the second floor of Building 960, Suite 200A. The north entrance of our building is wheelchair accessible. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Telephone and Fax
Please do not email CAPS anything of a sensitive nature. Email is not a secure form of communication and transmission. Therefore, CAPS staff members do not communicate via email regarding counseling appointments or mental health concerns.
Furthermore, we are not able to guarantee that email will be checked each business day due to circumstances such as staff illness or unexpected office closure.
We want you to be able to reach us in a way that protects your confidentiality. Therefore, please call our office regarding any issues related to therapy appointments or mental health/medication concerns.