Mission, Vision & Values
The Division of Academic Engagement and Student Affairs fosters a culture of student success and encourages personal, academic and professional achievement and community building at UWF and beyond.
To cultivate transformative experiences that create lifelong learners who will positively impact the world.
UWF's institutional values, shared by students, faculty, and staff, make the university a great place to learn and to work. UWF is committed to maintaining policies and practices and pursuing initiatives congruent with these articulated values.
- Caring - Maintaining a safe and dynamic learning and working environment that fosters the development of individual potential.
- Collaboration - Promoting a culture of supportive and cooperative interactions and communication to advance and achieve shared expectations and goals.
- Inclusiveness - Welcoming, respecting, and celebrating the ways in which people and ideas are different and the ways in which they are similar.
- Innovation - Exploring, expanding, and enhancing learning and knowledge through transforming experiences.
- Integrity - Doing the right thing for the right reason.
- Quality - Committing to uncompromising excellence.
- Relevance - Adding value to enrich the personal and community lives of stakeholders.