Mission, Vision & Values
The Division of Academic Engagement and Student Affairs (DAESA) advances the mission of UWF by supporting student wellbeing, providing transformative educational experiences, and offering a wide variety of academic support services.
All UWF students are successful, healthy, and fully engaged in their academic and professional journeys.
UWF's institutional values, shared by students, faculty, and staff, make the university a great place to learn and to work. UWF is committed to maintaining policies and practices and pursuing initiatives congruent with these articulated values.
- Caring - Maintaining a safe and dynamic learning and working environment that fosters the development of individual potential.
- Collaboration - Promoting a culture of supportive and cooperative interactions and communication to advance and achieve shared expectations and goals.
- Inclusiveness - Welcoming, respecting, and celebrating the ways in which people and ideas are different and the ways in which they are similar.
- Innovation - Exploring, expanding, and enhancing learning and knowledge through transforming experiences.
- Integrity - Doing the right thing for the right reason.
- Quality - Committing to uncompromising excellence.
- Relevance - Adding value to enrich the personal and community lives of stakeholders.