Submit To Present
Are you ready to showcase your research and/or high-impact practice work? Apply now through the OUR Programs Application portal found at myUWF.
Let's Celebrate Your Achievements!
Use this how-to guide to get started on your application.
Community Force - UWF Student Scholar Symposium Abstract Submission Guide (Viewable Google Doc)
If you need assistance with the abstract submission process, please contact the OUR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All UWF undergraduates, graduates, recent graduates, adjuncts, and faculty members are welcome to apply.
- If you are a faculty member and would like to discuss special session requests, discussion panels, or course presentations, please contact Dr. Allison Schwartz at email@example.com for more information.
- Incomplete submissions cannot be saved or visited at a later time. OUR recommends having all information prepared before initiating the submission process.
- If you need assistance with the abstract submission process, please contact OUR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For group presentations, one "Lead Author" should submit the presentation on behalf of the group to present at the UWF Symposium. The lead author will provide all co-author names as part of the submission process and should keep co-authors informed of presentation schedules, etc.
Applicants will need the following information to complete an abstract submission successfully:
- All co-author information (name and e-mail)
- Faculty mentor information (name, department, and e-mail)
- Abstract (250-word maximum)
- Student Symposium Abstract Submission Guide
- Submit Abstract Here
Early January -- Abstract submission application portal opens
Early March -- Abstract submission closes
Thursday, April 14, 2022 -- UWF Student Scholars Symposium and Faculty Research Showcase