Conferences for Undergraduate Research Students
Attending academic conferences and professional meetings is an excellent way for students to gain practical communication skills, network with professionals in their discipline, and build their resumes.
- Campus Events, such as the campus-wide UWF Student Scholars Symposium held in April each year
- Undergraduate-focused research conferences, such as the National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Discipline-specific research conferences that are hosted by professional organizations, such as the American Chemical Society, the American Choral Directors Association, and the Society of Applied Anthropology
- Talk with your faculty about what conferences they attend
- Look through the OUR database of popular undergraduate research conferences