Welcome To Procurement And Contracts Vendor Guide!
We hope that our Vendor Guide serves as a convenient source of information for our existing and potential strategic partners and contractors. Procurement and Contracts is located in Building 20W, Room 159.
To Insure Prompt Service, Please call Ahead To Set An Appointment When Visiting The Office of Procurement And Contracts. Staff Phone Numbers are Located Below.
Important Note To Vendors:
No merchandise may be shipped nor any service performed without an official UWF Purchase Order that has an authorized signature OR Procurement Card (PCard) number. Telephone orders require a UWF Purchase Order unless the UWF PCard is being used. No COD's will be accepted. Please contact the office of Procurement and Contracts with any concerns.
Purpose of This Service Guide:
- To Acquaint Prospective Vendors with the Many Selling Opportunities that Exist with the University of West Florida
- To Describe Basic Procedures and Requirements for Doing Business with The University of West Florida
- To Promote Good Purchasing-Sales Relationships
- To Make More Efficient Use of Both Vendor's and Buyer's Time
Capital Projects Workshop
- None at this time
Minimum Insurance Requirements
- Consultants and Professional Svcs - Architects and Engineers
- Major Construction
- Minor Construction
- Short Term Lease Agreements - Special Events-Commercial Lease of Premises
- Charter Buses
- NIGP Central Gulf Coast Chapter - 2nd Qtr 2014
Project Payment Request Forms and Instructions
- Invoicing Instructions for Facilities Services' Projects
- Application and Certification for Payment
- Application and Certification for Payment Schedule of Values
- Partial and Final Lien of Waiver Form
- Consultant Pay Request Form
Public Surplus - AUCTIONS
SOLICITATIONS - For list of all open solicitations, public meetings and Sole Source Affidavits
Suspended Vendor List
Tax Exempt Certificate TAX EXEMPT CERTIFICATE
VENDOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION On-Line Registration process is required in order to do business with UWF.
We look forward to doing business with you. We are interested in your thoughts and concerns about the UWF procurement process. Please feel free to submit your questions at email@example.com.