Break into one of the fastest growing industries with our Healthcare programs. Learn how to manage health data and information and experience practical, hands-on training including instructional lab practice. Our programs fulfill in demand requirements by the healthcare industry and encourage the teamwork, commitment and strength needed to succeed.
Clinical Medical Assistant
The Clinical Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Training course will prepare you to successfully pass the National Healthcareer Association exam and directly enter the field of medical assisting. It includes Phlebotomy Technician training and EKG Technician training.
Introduction to the Physician Assistant Profession
Designed for individuals considering a career as a physician assistant (PA), this course will take you through the history of the PA profession, its development and the role of the PA as a member of the healthcare team.
Medical Billing & Coding
This program prepares you to pass the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist examination through NHA. Students are eligible to complete a shadow experience which serves as working experience and a reference for future employment.
The Pharmacy Technician certification program offers students both theoretical and practical training through hands-on experience. The course will prepare you to pass the National Pharmacy Technician Board Exam and includes an externship.
UWF’s online Molecular Diagnostics continuing education courses provide opportunities for Medical Laboratory Scientists to prepare for the Molecular Biology Certification Exam.
Additional Online Programs
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS Prep
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) + Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) (Vouchers Included)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant for the Experienced CMAA (Voucher Included)
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist & Medical Terminology
- Certified Health Unit Coordinator (Voucher Included)
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Certificate in Infectious Diseases and Infection Control
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant with Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist + Medical Terminology (Vouchers Included)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (Voucher Included)
- Certified Medical Transcription Specialist (Voucher Included)
- Certified Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Exam Included)
- Certified Physical Therapy Aide
- Clinical Dental Assistant (Externship Included)
- Dental Office Manager
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Billing and Coding (Voucher Included)
- Medical Office Manager (CPPM) (Voucher Included)
- Medical Terminology - A Word Association Approach
- Optician Certification Training
- Pharmacy Technician (Voucher Included)
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Veterinary Assistant