Let UWF Continuing Education help you ace your upcoming exams. Learn problem-solving strategies and additional tools to achieve the best scores possible. Whether you are preparing to apply for an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school or business school, our Test Preparation courses can help you realize your academic goals.
Test Preparation Courses
CPA Exam Review Courses
Prepare for the CPA exam while earning up to six graduate-level credits toward your Master of Accountancy degree. UWF has partnered with Becker CPA Review to create unique online college-credit CPA review courses. More about the CPA Exam Review Courses >
Online Entrance Exam Prep Courses
- GMAT: This course includes practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years.
- GRE: 2-part series covers both verbal and quantitative sections.
- GED: This course will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your studying on the areas that you need most.
- LSAT: This comprehensive online LSAT prep course will help you develop analytical and logical reasoning skills, improve your writing skills, and master reading comprehension.
- SAT/ACT: 2-part series prepares you to excel in all sections of the undergraduate college entrance exams and provide you with the means to achieve your best potential score!