UWF Continuing Education is excited to offer training for corporate and non-profit organizations. Through active learning and engaging programming, your employees will acquire skills that can be immediately incorporated into their day-to-day work.
In today's competitive business environment, a highly skilled workforce is an organization's greatest asset. UWF Training and Outreach Services programs are customized to align with the needs and desired outcomes of each organization we serve.
Get the most for your training dollar with our established brand of quality content, knowledgeable faculty and industry-experienced instructors. Together, we will help you identify the most appropriate training solutions to benefit your employees and organization.
Custom Training Program Options
By customizing training to help meet your organizational goals, you can ensure that everyone on your team shares a common vision about specific technologies and business processes. Everything from content to location, day of the week to frequency is at your discretion.
Training categories can include: Communication, Cybersecurity, Leadership, IT, Management and Supervisory Skills, Safety and Risk Management, Teamwork, and more.
Know you need training but aren’t sure exactly what type?
We can help! Our needs assessment will help your organization identify skills gaps and training needs. Assessments include:
- Focused and collaborative discussions with employees about needed skills.
- Identifying skills gaps and areas requiring training.
- Consensus on the key challenges the organization faces in addition to desired outcomes from a customized training program.
Complete this form to provide us with the initial information needed to customize training for your organization.
Online Skill Development Courses
Our online six-week skill development course options provide employees the essential business and technical training needed to reach your organizational goals. New courses begin monthly.
UWF is a Leader in Workforce Training
UWF is proud to maintain a long-trusted and established brand of quality workforce training. Current and past partnerships include:
- Eastman Chemical
- Escambia County Board of County Commissioners
- Gulf Power Company
- Pen Air Federal Credit Union
- The Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County
- The Workforce Board of Okaloosa and Walton Counties
- The Department of Children and Families
- Florida's Great Northwest
- White-Wilson Medical Center