University Commons and Event Services Staff and Mission, Vision and Values
Our Goals and Values
Our Strategic Priorities
- Involve students in the leadership, direction and delivery of programs and services.
- Instill a sense of connection to University Commons and Event Services, and UWF.
- Improve programs, services and processes in response to user feedback, as well as institutional priorities and realities.
- Foster student and staff employability skills development.
- Support student success.
- Maximize operational excellence.
- Provide excellent service to the institution and surrounding community.
- Stewardship: We honor the monetary, physical, human and environmental resources with which we are entrusted.
- Innovation: We leverage creativity, current technology and industry knowledge for the benefit of our students and community.
- Student benefit: We hold as primary the learning, growth, success and positive experience of students.
- Collaboration: We work hand-in-hand with student, campus and community partners in service of our mission.
- Informed Practice: We are knowledgeable about our work, rely on evidence in decision-making and program design and utilize proven pedagogical practice to advance students’ learning and development.