Reservations and Conference Services
Host Your Event at the University Commons
Located in the heart of the University of West Florida Campus, the University Commons is home to over 126,000 square feet of usable event space, providing a welcomed home to events both large and small. Reservations and Conference Services actively works with current University of West Florida community as well as the general public. With customizable spaces, competitive pricing, and professional staff members, the University Commons is well equipped to help elevate your gathering to the next level.
Office Hours, Location, & Contact
Reservation and Conference Services office hours are Monday to Friday, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our office is located in Building 22, Room 230 (the second floor looking over the great hall next to SGA).
University Commons and Events Services (UCES) offers University of West Florida customers a single point of access to a broad array of services, including:
- General event guidance
- Event logistics (room reservations/diagrams, catering, parking, security, etc.)
- On-site event support—both technical and administrative
- Support for high-visibility events on and off-campus
- Event technology support
- Equipment delivery and purchases (e.g., microphones, grills, podiums, etc.)
- Live audio and projection services for meetings, presentations, guest speakers, panel discussions, press conferences, and more.
- Audio and theatrical lighting for performances in University Commons Auditorium, Conference Center, Great Hall, and outdoor event spaces
- Sound, stage, and lighting support for indoor and outdoor special events
- Lecture Capture (Single-Camera and IMAG)
- Audio and video conferencing support
- Digital signage management
University Commons and Event Services Team
The University Commons is a student led, opportunity driven facility that actively works to provide high-quality experiences for guests and students alike. Alongside local community members and with the supervision of our professional staff members, UWF students book spaces, coordinate timelines and execute events within the University Commons. By hosting your event at the University Commons, you are assisting in enriching current students and creating future generations of successful community members and impactful global citizens.
Maps and Parking
Use of parking Lots H and K are recommended for events at the University Commons, Building 22. Parking is free for event attendees with a UWF parking permit.
Visitor Parking Regulations can be viewed here and your Event Coordinator can provide more information.