Service Desk and Ticket Center
The Service Desk and Ticket Center is on the ground floor in the Great Hall of the University Commons (Building 22).
The staff at the Service Desk are on hand to provide students and the public with general information about the University Commons. You can reach the Service Desk at 850.474.2406.
Tickets to on-campus events are generally free for UWF students. Tickets are required for entry at most events. All general public ticket purchases can be made online or by calling our office. Please note:
- All ticket purchases or reservations can be made online using the "Buy Tickets" button above to buy or make reservations.
- A Nautilus Card is REQUIRED for both free and discounted student tickets.
- Not all events are free to students. Sometimes a discounted rate is charged. To find out whether the event you want to attend is free, please call the Service Desk at 474.2406.
- Printing Services
If you need to send or receive a fax, the Service Desk is here to assist you.
- Our fax number is 850.474.3208.
- If receiving a fax, please make sure the sender puts your name on the fax so that we can sort it properly.
- If you are paying with cash, the price for both incoming and outgoing faxes is $1 per page.
- International faxing services are also available at a cost of $6 for the first page and $1 for every additional page.
UWF Student Organizations use colorful, handmade banners to advertise their events, fundraisers or membership drives. Banner materials are available for checkout at the Service Desk. Here is what you need to know to get started:
- Each student organization is allowed five rolls of paper per semester at no charge.
- Additional rolls of paper may be bought for 50 cents per roll.
- A projector is available in the Banner Room for tracing designs on paper.
- Paint markers are also available for use.
- The Banner Room may not be reserved. It is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Change Machine
- Nautilus Card deposits