Accepted Payment Methods
Fees may be paid by any of the following methods:
- Electronic check payments are accepted online through CashNet. This option results in an electronic debit of your checking account. There is no additional fee assessed. If a payment is returned unpaid by the bank for any reason, the student account will be assessed a return item fee.
- Debit and credit cards may also be used to make payments online through CashNet. A non-refundable convenience fee of 2.75% is charged to each transaction. The convenience fee will be displayed prior to completion of the transaction. The completion of the transaction acknowledges acceptance of these payment terms.
- Students that elect to pay with their BankMobile Vibe debit card will be assessed the 2.75% convenience fee. Students may use their BankMobile account as an electronic check. The information needed can be located by logging into their online profile. The routing and account numbers are under My Account > Account Statements.
- Payments with cash, check, money order, or traveler's check may be made in person at the Cashier's Office (Building 20E) during the hours of 8:15 AM - 4:45 PM, Monday - Friday. Debit and credit cards are not accepted in the Cashier's Office.
- Students may elect to pay with a Foreign Currency online through CashNet. Western Union was chosen by UWF and provides a simple, reliable way to pay. This option allows students or parents to pay in their home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates. UWF does not accept overpayments, so it is important to transfer only the amount due on the account to avoid payment delays.
- An after-hours depository box is located at Building 20E on the main campus. All payments must be in an envelope and include the student's name and UWF ID number to ensure correct and timely processing. Payments must be received by the close of business on the fee payment due date to be considered on time. Do not include cash when using the drop-box.
- Mail must be received by the close of business on the fee payment due date to be considered on time. The postmark date is not considered on time. All payments must include the student's name and UWF ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
All checks and money orders should be made payable to the University of West Florida. Mail payments to the following address:University of West FloridaCashier's Office, Building 20E11000 University ParkwayPensacola, FL 32514
Students paying fees by mail or depository box must include all fee payment documents (original copies of fee waiver forms, fee deferment forms, tuition aid forms, etc.) to ensure proper and timely credit for payment. Students are expected to meet all financial obligations as they become due.
If necessary, students should inform parents or other interested parties of the deadline dates and the necessity for meeting them. A parent portal is available for online payments through CashNet. An authorization is required by the student in CashNet prior to access.
It is each student’s responsibility to stay informed of all registration and fee payment dates, deadlines, and other requirements by referring to the Academic Calendar and viewing their CashNet Account Balance page.
UWF reserves the right to cancel the registration of students who fail to promptly meet their financial obligations to the University. Students may not use current year financial aid awards to pay delinquent account balances from a prior academic year. All delinquent balances must be paid in full prior to the disbursement of current term financial aid.