Online Campus Out-of-State Tuition Waiver Information
Tuition waivers are available to non-Florida residents (including international students) admitted to Online Campus programs and registered for online courses in active pursuit of that degree or certificate.
Waiver Eligibility and Guidelines
The renewal of Online Campus Out-of-State Tuition Waivers is not automatic. Waivers requests must be submitted every semester and are not retroactive for previous semesters.
- The renewal of waivers is not automatic. Waiver requests must be submitted every semester.
- Waiver requests are valid only for currently enrolled semester(s).
- Waiver requests cannot be submitted for previously enrolled semesters.
- If you register for additional courses after your waiver has been approved, please submit another waiver form for the new course.
- The waiver does not preclude a student's fee payment responsibility with regard to payment deadlines.
- The 90% out-of-state tuition waiver (waiver of non-residence tuition) for graduate students until degree completion.
- 75% out-of-state tuition waiver (waiver of non-residence tuition) for undergraduate students until degree completion.
Students may be eligible for the Online Campus Out-of-State Tuition Waiver if they:
- Are a Non-Florida Resident (including International students), being charged the out-of-state tuition rate, and
- Are admitted to an Online Campus (OLC coded) degree or certificate, and
- Are enrolled in Online Campus (OLC coded) courses that are part of their declared program.
- Students who are currently classified as a Florida resident for tuition purposes
- Students who have been granted a temporary residency status
- Students who qualify for Alabama residency for tuition purposes
- Students whose residency status has not been confirmed (FL Resident - needs verification)
- Students enrolled in Self-Supporting and Market Rate programs. A list of these Self-Supporting and Market Rate programs/courses and their pricing is available on the University's Tuition and Fees page
- Students enrolled as Academic Common Market students.
Non-Florida resident members of the U.S. Armed Forces on active duty stationed outside of Florida are provided, per Florida statute, a 100% waiver of all non-resident tuition and non-resident fees. Contact the Military and Veterans Resource Center (MVRC) for more information and instructions to apply.
Eligible Online Programs
Tuition waivers as described above are available to non-Florida residents who are assessed non-resident tuition, admitted to Online Campus programs (below), and registered for online courses in active pursuit of that degree or certificate:
- Accelerated BSN to MSN in Nursing Education
- Accounting, B.S.B.A.
- Business, General, B.S.B.A.
- Clinical Lab Sciences - MLT to MLS
- Criminal Justice, B.A.
- Exceptional Student Education, B.A.
- Finance, B.S.B.A.
- Global Hospitality and Tourism, B.S.
- Health Sciences, B.S. - Behavior Analysis, General and Healthcare Administration Specializations
- Human Resource Management, B.S.B.A.
- Instructional Design and Technology, B.S.
- Maritime Studies, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Public Health, B.S.
- RN to BSN
- Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary, B.A.- Community Education Specialization
- Supply Chain Logistics Management, B.S.B.A.
- Accountancy, M.Acc.
- Business Analysis and Reporting
- Information Systems and Controls
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Aviation Economics
- Criminal Justice, M.S.
- Data Science, M.S.
- English, M.A.
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Science, M.S.
- Environmental Science (non-thesis)
- Exceptional Student Education, M.A.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Special and Alternative Education
- Health Promotion and Worksite Wellness, M.S.
- Healthcare Administration, M.H.A.
- Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed.
- International Affairs, M.A.
- Mathematical Sciences, M.S.
- Movement Sciences & Health, M.S. – Sports Performance and Coaching Specialization
- Political Science, M.A.
- Public Administration, M.S.A.
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Generalist M.P.H.
- Global Health (GHLH)
- Health Education, Promotion and Behavior (HPEB)
- Reading Education, M.Ed.
- Sport Administration, M.S.A.
Educational Specialist Degree
- Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.S.
- Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D.
- Administration and Leadership Studies
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Instructional Design and Technology, Ed.D.
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Business Analytics
- Database Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Fraud Examinations
- Human Resources Management
- Information Security Management
- Management Development
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Acquisition and Contract Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business Foundations
- Cybersecurity Management
- Emergency Management and Infection Control
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Informatics
- Human Resources Management
- Managing Sustainability and Resiliency
- Professional Education
- Social Media for Public Relations & Advertising
- Sport Analytics
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
How Do I Apply?
After you are enrolled in courses, review the Waiver Eligibility and Guidelines above, and then complete the form linked below.
If you have questions about qualifying for Online Campus Out of State Tuition Waivers or any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 4/12/2023 for the '23/'24 AY