Business and Administration
Expand your knowledge and enhance your skills with business courses and certificate programs in Business and Administration. Develop effective business plans and explore key business elements including accounting, communication, finance, legal, human resources, marketing, planning and project management.
Certified Administrative Professional (Voucher Included)
As business culture evolves, so do the roles and responsibilities of administrative professionals. Many administrative professionals today give themselves a competitive edge by the earning the industry-recognized CAP certification. This online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to earn this valuable industry credential.
Certified Bookkeeper (Exam Cost Included)
Bookkeeping forms the backbone of every organization's need to carefully account for its financial activities. It accounts for sales, purchases, and payments that flow through an entity. Bookkeepers are crucial to every organization and certified bookkeepers are the elite of their profession. This online course will prepare you for certification by the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
This 16-week online course focuses on the rhetorical and audience analysis skills needed to read a Request for Proposal (RPF), as well as how to create an intentional message that targets the specific expectations of a granting agency in form, content and style. You will learn the six stages of grant writing and understand best practices for writing effective grant proposals.
Human Resources Professional
Human capital is the single most important asset in any business and human resources professionals are charged with protecting these assets. This 100% online training course will prepare you for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
MBA Prerequisite Modules
A solid understanding of business foundations is essential to the successful completion of the University of West Florida’s Masters of Business Administration program. These modules provide a self-paced, online option for fulfilling UWF’s MBA program prerequisites.
Non-Profit Management Training
Develop the skills and strategies you need to become a leader in the non-profit sector. This 100% online course will show you everything you need to know to transform good intentions into a professional plan of action.
Six Sigma Black Belt
Continuous process improvement provides organizations with insight into current business processes, improves those processes, creates financial rewards for the organization, and increases the organization’s competitive advantage. This certificate program provides you with both the skills and practical knowledge to execute Six Sigma projects.
Additional Online Programs
- Accounting Fundamentals Series
- Accounts Payable Manager Certification
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Advertising & Outreach Specialist
- Business Operations Specialist
- Career Counselor and Life Coach
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Certified Business Data Analytics (CBDA) Prep Course
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Certified Virtual Assistant
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Diversity Training for Employees and Managers
- Entrepreneurship: Start-Up and Business Owner Management
- Executive Assistant with Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Goal Setting and Workplace Efficiency Training
- Google and Small Business Management Suite
- Individual Excellence
- Interpersonal Communication
- Managing Remote Teams
- Mastering Public Speaking
- New Manager Suite
- Procurement & Purchasing Management
- Productivity and Benchmarking
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
- Resume Writing Workshop
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Understanding the Human Resources Function
- Using Social Media in Business
- Winning RFP Responses
Find more online business and professional development skills courses to further your career.