Business and Administration
Expand your knowledge and enhance your skills with business courses and certificate programs in Business and Administration. Develop effective business plans and explore key business elements including accounting, communication, finance, legal, human resources, marketing, planning and project management.
Certified Administrative Professional (Voucher Included)
As business culture evolves, so do the roles and responsibilities of administrative professionals. Many administrative professionals today give themselves a competitive edge by the earning the industry-recognized CAP certification. This online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to earn this valuable industry credential.
Certified Bookkeeper (Exam Cost Included)
Bookkeeping forms the backbone of every organization's need to carefully account for its financial activities. It accounts for sales, purchases, and payments that flow through an entity. Bookkeepers are crucial to every organization and certified bookkeepers are the elite of their profession. This online course will prepare you for certification by the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
Human Resources Professional
Human capital is the single most important asset in any business and human resources professionals are charged with protecting these assets. This 100% online training course will prepare you for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
MBA Prerequisite Modules
A solid understanding of business foundations is essential to the successful completion of the University of West Florida’s Masters of Business Administration program. These modules provide a self-paced, online option for fulfilling UWF’s MBA program prerequisites.
Project Management Professional Exam Prep Course
Managing even simple projects requires special skills and tools. This certificate program provides you with the conceptual understanding of how to manage any project, regardless of size or discipline, and then supports those concepts by systematically guiding you through a simulated project.
Six Sigma Black Belt
Continuous process improvement provides organizations with insight into current business processes, improves those processes, creates financial rewards for the organization, and increases the organization’s competitive advantage. This certificate program provides you with both the skills and practical knowledge to execute Six Sigma projects.
Additional Online Programs
- Accounting Fundamentals Series
- Accounting with QuickBooks Online Suite
- Accounts Payable Specialist Certification
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Advertising & Outreach Specialist
- Business Operations Specialist
- Call Center Manager
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (Vouchers Included)
- Certified Global Business Professional
- Chartered Tax Professional
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Diversity Training for Employees and Managers
- Executive Assistant with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Goal Setting and Workplace Efficiency Training
- Grant Writing + Non-Profit Management
- Individual Excellence
- Interpersonal Communication
- OMCA® Content Marketing Associate
- Online Marketing Communications Suite
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Procurement & Purchasing Management
- Productivity and Benchmarking
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2019 and Payroll Practice and Management
- Records Management Certificate
- Retail Customer Service Skills Training
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Starting a Nonprofit
- Understanding the Human Resources Function
- Using Social Media in Business