Business and Administration
Expand your knowledge and enhance your skills with business courses and certificate programs in Business and Administration. Develop effective business plans and explore key business elements including accounting, communication, finance, legal, human resources, marketing, planning and project management.
Creativity and Innovation for Entrepreneurship Certificate
This certificate program provides you with an in-depth view of creativity and innovation while focusing on the role of creativity/innovation on the entrepreneurship process.
Developing Your Business Plan – Certificate
This certificate program provides you with detailed steps to develop each component of your business plan by encouraging you to develop your plan and to prepare for execution of your business venture.
New Venture Funding and Financial Management Certificate
Funding, and managing the finances of, a new venture is a challenge for every entrepreneur. This certificate program provides entrepreneurs with detailed information about how to set up and manage the finances of a business.
Project Management Professional Exam Prep Course
Managing even simple projects requires special skills and tools. This certificate program provides you with the conceptual understandings of how to manage any project, regardless of size or discipline, and then supports those concepts by systematically guiding you through a simulated project.
Six Sigma Black Belt
Continuous process improvement provides organizations with insight into current business processes, improves those processes, creates financial rewards for the organization, and increases the organization’s competitive advantage. This certificate program provides you with both the skills and practical knowledge to execute Six Sigma projects.
MBA Prerequisite Modules
A solid understanding of business foundations is essential to the successful completion of the University of West Florida’s Masters of Business Administration program. These modules provide a self-paced, online option for fulfilling UWF’s MBA program prerequisites.
Additional Online Programs
- Accounting Fundamentals Series
- Accounting with QuickBooks Online Suite
- Accounts Payable Specialist Certification
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Advertising & Outreach Specialist
- Call Center Manager
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (Vouchers Included)
- Certified Bookkeeper (Exam Cost Included)
- Certified Global Business Professional
- Certified Green Supply Chain Professional
- Certified Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Exam Included)
- Chartered Tax Professional
- Colaborative Problem Solving
- Diversity Training for Employees and Managers
- Executive Assistant with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Grant Writing + Non-Profit Management
- Human Resources Professional
- Interpersonal Communication
- OMCA® Content Marketing Associate
- Payroll Practice and Management with Microsoft Excel 2019 (Voucher Included)
- Productivity and Benchmarking
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2019 (Software Included)
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2019 and Payroll Practice and Management
- Professional Consulting Practice
- Records Management Certificate
- Retail Customer Service Skills Training
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Starting a Nonprofit
- Understanding the Human Resources Function
- Using Social Media in Business