Become a Certified HR Professional
Human capital is the single most important asset in any business and human resources professionals are charged with protecting these assets. This 100% online training course will prepare you for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). You will be fully equipped to advance your career as a certified PHR in only 6 months.
Every organization, large or small, needs someone who can help them with employee relations. A career in Human Resources can be whatever you make it. There are dozens and dozens of specialties and career paths to fit almost anyone interested in helping others while improving relations between employers and employees.
While a certification is not required to work as a human resources specialist, the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is one of the most widely known and most respected credentials in the field of human resources. It is also a requirement by most employers before you will be considered for higher-level human resources roles.
This Human Resources Professional training course will prepare you for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam offered by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). According to Payscale.com, those who have PHR certification get promoted faster and have a median salary that is $20,000 higher than those who do not.
Online Human Resources Professional Training Course
Schedule: You will have 6 months of access to this self-paced course. Start anytime.
Prerequisites and Requirements: There are no specific prerequisites for taking this course. However, HRCI requires that you meet one of the following criteria in order to sit for PHR certification:
- Master’s degree or higher = 1 year of work experience in a professional-level HR role
- Bachelor’s degree = 2 years of work experience in a professional-level HR role
- Anything less than a bachelor’s degree = 4 years of work experience in a professional-level HR role This course is designed for HVACR technicians with one-to-two years of industry experience. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Be fully prepared for the Professional in Human Resources certification from HRCI
- Understand human resources practices, valuable skills related to recruitment and training
- Gain foundational knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Develop retention initiatives and best practices for strategic decision making
Human Resources Specialists - Employment and Education
Human resources specialists recruit, screen, interview, and place workers. They also handle employee relations, compensation and benefits and training. Employment of human resources specialists is projected to grow 8 percent from 2021 to 2031, faster than the average for all occupations. Human resources specialists will be needed to handle increasingly complex employment laws and healthcare coverage options. Most growth is projected to be in the professional, scientific and technical services industry.
- Job Outlook: 8% (Faster than average)
- Number of Jobs, 2019: 782,800
- Median Pay: $62,290 per year
Source: June 2023