- Community and Public Relations Director
Jim is a native of Pensacola and is a graduate of Tate High School and the University of West Florida, where he received his degree in finance. He moved to Charlotte, NC in 1997 with a goal of furthering his career in banking, but later developed a passion for information technology. Upon graduating from ECPI College of Technology, he officially entered into the world of IT in 2001. After working several years as a network engineer, he and his family relocated back to Pensacola in 2007.
Jim believes the Gulf Coast I-10 corridor can become a major hub for technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship. He is currently in his 5th year of serving on the board of directors for IT Gulf Coast. He has actively participated in the planning of the annual ITEN WIRED Summit since 2012 and has been serving as its director since 2013. He is also a member of the board of directors for Innovation Coast.
His leisure activities include disc golf, fishing, and kayaking.
A.S. Information Technology/Networking
ECPI College of Technology
University of West Florida
A.S. Business Administration
Pensacola Junior College
CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional
- Director, ITEN WIRED (2013-present) https://itenwired.com
- Chairman, Information Technology Association of the Gulf Coast (IT Gulf Coast) (2014-2016, 2019)
- Board member, Information Technology Association of the Gulf Coast (IT Gulf Coast) (2013-2016, 2019-present)
- Board member, Innovation Coast (December 2014-present)