Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Student Forms | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

Student Forms

There are a variety of useful forms for graduate students here.

For more information, go to MyUWF and search for "Graduate School Forms."


Program Track or Specialization Change Forms

Graduate students may change their track or specialization within the same degree program by completing the masters or doctoral forms available below. Graduate students who want to start a new program must complete a new degree-seeking application for graduate admission.

Graduate students must be admitted and registered in order to submit a program track change or change of specialization form.

Graduate Program Track Change Request Form - Masters Degree-Seeking Students
Change of Specialization Form - Doctoral Degree-Seeking Students

Graduate Course Validation Request

The University sets time limits on coursework to ensure that students have reasonably current knowledge in those courses that comprise the graduate program and for which a graduate degree is awarded. Only students fully admitted to a graduate program and who are in good standing are eligible to request course validation.  Independent study, directed research, practica, internships, and workshops are ineligible. The validation must be conducted by a UWF professor with expertise in the appropriate course content. The form must be submitted one semester prior to graduation, and will be processed once the student has applied for graduation.

Graduate Course Validation Request Form

Graduate Application Cancellation Request

If you wish to cancel your application, please complete the form below.

Graduate Application Cancellation Request Form