Upgrade your skill set, learn industry standards or jump-start your technical career with Computer Science courses and programs. Gain proficiency in a variety of common computer applications or dive deep into computer programming and software development. Whatever your goal may be, our training courses provide advanced tools for your success.
Full Stack Software Developer
Full stack developers are the creative minds behind interactive web apps, and they are needed in every industry around the globe. This course will put you on an 18-month fast track to becoming a successful full stack developer by preparing you for your first job in the web development field with step-by-step instruction, 600 hours of in-depth training, expert instructor support and a finished project for your portfolio.
Introduction to SQL
SQL (Structured Query Language) is one of the best programming languages for beginning web developers to learn. This course will teach you the basics of designing and writing SQL queries to execute on a practice database. Using a SQL Server Express, you'll learn several real-world applications for SQL so you can put this valuable skill set on your resume.
Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (MOS) Certification Training
Earning your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification demonstrates your knowledge and proves that you’re ready to make an immediate impact at your organization. Build your expertise in these programs through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material and supplemental video demonstrations.
SPSS Professional Certificaton
This interactive online course is designed for individuals who are seeking documentation of SPSS proficiency for their professional resumes. This is a self-paced online refresher course in using SPSS in intermediate level statistical applications such as descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA and Multiple Regression within the social sciences.
Additional Online Programs
- Accounting with Microsoft Excel 2019 Suite
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Master 2019 (Vouchers Included)
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Front-End Web Developer
- Intermediate SQL
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
- Microsoft Access 2019 Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer + Java Programmer
- Oracle SQL Training
- Web Applications Developer
- Web Design Professional