Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Faculty/ Staff FAQ | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

Faculty/ Staff Frequently Asked Questions

The following information answers some of the most frequently asked questions by faculty and staff.

Disruptive or disorderly conduct includes but is not limited to the following:

  • Conduct which is disorderly and/ or disruptive or in any way interferes with the administration or functions of the University, interferes with the freedom of movement of members or guests of the University community, or interferes with the rights of others to carry out their activities or duties
  • Conduct that substantially disrupts or materially interferes with University activities or that reasonably leads University authorities to forecast such disruption or interference
  • Failure to follow directives of University officials

Yes, the Student Code of Conduct applies to students and student organizations.

To submit incident reports to Student Rights and Responsibilities, complete one of the following report forms:

Conduct Incident Report 

Academic Misconduct Report

You should call the University Police Department if you feel there is an imminent threat of violence or unlawful behavior. Such behaviors may include a student's refusal to leave class after being instructed to leave. If there is a situation that requires emergency services such as medical help, call 911 or University Police at 850.474.2415.