Refine your writing skills and develop the expertise to consistently produce engaging writing that captures the attention of your readers. Arm yourself with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop impactful grant proposals, and secure the funding to further your cause. Learn research methods, audience considerations, various writing styles, drafting and revision techniques and more in our convenient online programs.
This 16-week online course focuses on the rhetorical and audience analysis skills needed to read a Request for Proposal (RPF), as well as how to create an intentional message that targets the specific expectations of a granting agency in form, content and style. You will learn the six stages of grant writing and understand best practices for writing effective grant proposals.
Certified Technical Writer
Explore the framework in which technical writing exists, the conventions it follows and the essential elements all technical writing must have. The course also includes a lesson on preparing for the (CPTC) Certified Professional Technical Communicator exam.
Additional Online Programs
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Creative Writing Value Suite
- Effective Business Writing
- Fundamentals of Technical Writing
- Grammar Refresher Series
- How to Make Money From Your Writing
- Intro to Internet Writing Markets
- Publish and Sell Your E-Books
- Resume Writing Workshop
- The Keys to Effective Editing
- Write Effective Web Content
- Writing Essentials
- Written Communication for Business Suite
- Writteriffic-Creative Training for Writers