Lifestyle and Wellness
Learn current, practical information on Lifestyle and Wellness topics and how to apply them to help others lead healthier lives. Whether you are a health or medical professional, registered dietitian, fitness professional, or just someone who's concerned about their own health, our Lifestyle and Wellness programs will grow your knowledge of fitness, nutrition and general lifestyle expertise.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer + Performance Enhancement (Vouchers Included)
The NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation program is a unique online training that prepares for the NASM CPT exam. The NASM CPT certification is one of the most respected and in-demand certifications in the health and fitness industry. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the program.
Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports
This program will teach you about developing individualized nutritional programs for clients, patients or yourself. Examine contemporary nutritional topics, such as meal plan analysis, functional food implementation, antioxidants, public nutrition, sports nutrition, vitamin supplementation and weight management. This program is approved for 50 Continuing Education Credits through ACSM.
Additional Online Programs
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- Activity Director
- Become a Physical Therapy Aide
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition and Health
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Child Development Associate Training
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Luscious, Low-Fat, Lightning-Quick Meals
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation (Voucher Included)
- Personal Training and Group Exercise Training for Older Adults
- Social Service Assistant