Eligibility information for enrollment in ERCCD programs.
The children of UWF students, faculty, staff, alumni and the local community are eligible for enrollment at the ERCCD.
The children of UWF students have priority followed by siblings of currently enrolled children, faculty/staff, alumni and local community children. Children six months to five years are eligible for enrollment in our early care and education programs. School age children up to ten years old are eligible for our school age Summer Camp Program.
The age of each child as of September 1 each year determines which of the five classrooms the child will attend.
|Group||Age as of Sept. 1|
|Young Toddlers||12–18 months|
|Older Toddlers||18–24 months|
|Young Twos||24–30 months|
|Older Twos||30–36 months|
|Preschool II/VPK||42–60 months|
|VPK II||48–60 months|
Schedule of Operations
- The Center provides care and early education during Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. All dates are determined by the academic calendar.
- The Center closes twice a year:
- One week between Summer and Fall semesters
- Three weeks during the University's winter break.
- Extended week contracts are available during Spring Break and the week between Spring and Summer semesters.