Community Engagement Coordinating Committee
The Community Engagement Coordinating Committee's (CECC) mission is to support, coordinate, and advance community engagement efforts across the institution.
- Lindsey Walk, Chair, Director of Career Development & Community Engagement
- Dr. Alison Green, Associate Dean, College of Business
- Dr. Mohamed Khabou, Associate Dean, Hal Marcus College of Science & Engineering
- Dr. Diane Scott, Associate Dean, College of Education & Professional Studies
- Dr. Della Scott-Ireton, Associate Dean, College of Arts, Social Sciences, & Humanities
- Dr. Dan Drost, Assistant Dean, Usha Kundu, MD College of Health
- Dr. Jocelyn Evans, Director, Kugelman Honors Program
- Dr. Allison Schwartz, Director, Office of Undergraduate Research
- Dr. Carla Thompson, Director, Community Outreach Research & Learning (CORAL) Center
- Anamarie Mixson, Director, President's Office
- Andrea Failing, Director, Continuing Education, Program Management & Operations
- Carolyn Beamer, Associate Director, Institutional Effectiveness
- Claire Stewart, Executive Director, Annual Giving & Institutional Communications
- Jerre Brisky, Director, UWF Center for Fine & Performing Arts
- Pat Crawford, Executive Director, WUWF
- Rob Overton, Executive Director, UWF Historic Trust
- Tony Nguyen, Senior Associate Athletic Director
- Established a formal process for recognizing community partners through the quarterly Community Partner Spotlight.
- Assisted in soliciting nominations for the Spirit of UWF Alumni & Community Awards.
- Analyzed UWF's Community Perception Survey and provided suggestions for improvement of engagement efforts.
- Managed the annual community engagement reporting process for respective departments/divisions.