To provide vital and innovative HR programs that result in the employment and retention of a diverse and high quality workforce dedicated to student success.
To provide superior customer service by maximizing human and technological resources in support of UWF's mission.
- We will work together with common goals and a bond.
- We will educate and lead - by example.
- We will be efficient and effective in meeting our clients' needs.
- We will act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- We will be objective in balancing the needs of the administration with the needs of the employees.
- We will pursue solutions to problems with a "can-do" attitude.
- We will demonstrate respect for all employees through our actions, words, and service.
- We will exhibit a commitment to diversity and a freedom from bias.
- We will observe the "Golden Rule."
- We will be pro-active in nature, and be creative and open in our approach to the future.
- We will show care and concern for employees.
- We will value all employees and relate to individuals from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- We will communicate openly and honestly with other HR staff members.
- We will be considerate of our clients, realizing that they can be in crisis or experiencing high stress.
- We will pursue work from a "client-satisfaction" perspective.