Welcome to the Human Resources' web site. Whether you are a staff member, faculty member, applicant, student, or a member of the public, we welcome your visit and look forward to assisting you. Our web site has recently been revised to provide portals for site visitors based on the type of visitor: job seeker, new hire, employee, or supervisor.
Our goal is to provide quality human resource services in an efficient, friendly, and accurate manner. If you would like to provide feedback on our services, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (850)474-2694.
We are also committed to continuously improving our web site. If you have questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, we welcome your feedback.
Our department is organized as follows in order to provide better service to you, our customer:
- Front Desk/Office Administration
- Recruitment, Employment, and Classification
- HR Payroll
- Benefits and Leave Management
- Workers’ Compensation
- ADA Compliance
- HR Administration
- Staff Development and Training
- Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution
- Equal Opportunity
To view the our job openings, go to jobs.uwf.edu.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Open Enrollment: Open Enrollment for insurance will be October 20, 2014 to November 7, 2014. Join us at the Benefits Fair on October 28, 2014 to meet the providers. Please visit the People First website. If you have never logged into the People First, call the Service Center at 1-866-663-4735 to set up a password. Also, the Gabor Agency will be offering a special enrollment for permanent life insurance in September. Watch for details in our September HR Bulletin.
- October is National Disability Awareness Month! Everyone is welcome to attend UWF’s Events:
- October 9, 2014 - UWF 11th Annual Disability Awareness Conference 9:00am - 3:30pm (UWF Commons Auditorium)
- October 23, 2014 - UWF 13th Annual Wheelchair Basketball Game 6:00pm - 8:00pm (UWF Field House)
- October 29, 2014 - UWF Mentoring Day Program UWF employees and students mentor students with disabilities in the Project Search Program.
For more information, contact Sylvia Patterson in the HR Department at 850-474-2694.